Part 1: My Liposuction Journey

Liposuction in 2015

I did my first liposuction at the age of 20. I am standing at 1.55 meter and weigh 42kg. When I told my friends I had the thought of doing liposuction, no one could never understand why. I was never fat to begin with. No one ever call me fat before. But it was me who was insecure. Although I was not fat, I was definitely not lean either. I never dared to wear high waist shorts as it amplified how huge my thighs were. 


 

See, I told you guys I was not fat-fat at all. My BMI was only 18.5. But notice the upper thighs? The fats between my inner thighs would rub against it whenever I walk. It was really annoying. I did not enjoy wearing skinny jeans as it would make my thigh look chunky!

I tried many ways to get rid of it. I went to gym, went to yoga, ate clean in school. But none of these worked for me. I researched on how to lose body fats everyday until I came across this forum where everyone was discussing about liposuction. I followed the thread and noticed that a few people recommended Dr Arthur. Dr Arthur uses traditional liposuction method - which is the most safe way to suck out your fats as compared to Vaser lipousction. 

I emailed Jennifer, the Client Services Coordinator of Dr Arthur. She was really friendly and answered all my queries with patience. Not only that, I did my own research as well. I managed to find other forums where people praised about the skill of Dr Arthur. He also has a youtube channel where he posted the process of his liposuctions surgery for people like you and me to better understand how liposuction procedure is like. 

Here is the YouTube channel link if you guys are interested. 
https://www.youtube.com/user/arthurtjandra/videos
This is my case study for reference - there are a total of four videos
part 1: https://youtu.be/UXknTuqs_hw
part 2: https://youtu.be/Jr773mg7cxo
part 3: https://youtu.be/XMeTJ3RjluI
part 4: https://youtu.be/WoSjOZhb0Go

After a few emails exchange with Jennifer, my friend and I decided to fly to Medan for this surgery. My friend and I both had same concerns on our legs. We had to take a blood test in Singapore which costed less than $100. Once the blood test result was alright then we proceeded to book a flight. The price of the air ticker was less than $250 for a returned trip. I stayed at Dr Arthur's clink for 3 days with my friend. When I reached Medan, the driver was waiting for us at at the arrival hall. Journey to Dr Arthur's clinic was quick - less an an hour duration. 

The clinic is surprisingly clean and neat. I was able to undergo liposuction after a consultation with Dr Arthur. The whole liposuction process took about 2 hours plus? I can't remember how long it really took. The process was definitely not painful at all. Dr Arthur came by to visit me at night to ensure that I was all good after the surgery. 

I had liposuction done on my front thigh, inner thigh, back and knee. Dr Arthur did mentioned to me that the result is not going to be perfect if the hips, buttocks, saddle bags and outer thighs are not done. Take a look at the photos right after my liposuction.


My inner thigh was a bit swollen after liposuction. 

                                                           
                     From the back view, you can clearly see that my thighs instantly became slimmer. 

Now, let me show you how my legs look like 4 years after my liposuction. Look at my thigh gap (although the gap was not very big, it was so much better than the one before liposuction. )
 


Photo taken  last year. 

I did not do exercise nor cut down on my diet throughout these four years. In fact I even drink a lot of boba tea. LOL. I am planning to go for another round of liposuction in the next 3 months time to get rid of my saddle bags and outer thighs. Stay tune for my second round of journey. 

If you are interested, you can check more information on Dr Arthur's website. 
www.elixirdevie.sg 
www.elixirdevie.com

Or you can choose to email Jennifer, jennifercotto@elixirdevie.sg .

xoxo.



Comments